Confidence in your AWS environment for $0.07 an hour
per account monitored
14 day free trial with no billing details required.
AWS Configuration Security
Understand your AWS security posture and find out instantly when it changes. Give developers access and let them see the effect of their changes straight away.
- 14 day free trial
- Cancel at any time
- Real-time reporting
- Clear priorities
- Single Sign On
- Procurement friendly
- Contextual alerting
- Pay via credit card or AWS Marketplace
Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- What is the minimum commitment?
- Billing is pay as you go, by the hour, and there is no commitment beyond the end of the current hour. If you wish to stop using the service for whatever reason, simply disable monitoring and no further charges will be incurred.
- Do I need to provide payment details at sign up?
- No, you can sign up and start a free trial now, and provide payment details once you’ve been wowed by the service. You can add payment details at any point during your free trial and billable hours will start only at the end of your trial.
- When will I be billed?
Billing is monthly in arrears.
For payments via credit card, your card will be charged on or around the same date each month, one month from the date your free trial period ended.
For payments via AWS Marketplace, AWS will issue an invoice monthly at the same time as your regular AWS invoice. Payment terms will be as per your agreement with AWS, and will be collected in the same way as normal AWS payments.
- Will I incur any additional AWS charges?
The only AWS charges directly associated with Corrected Cloud are for the use of AWS EventBridge to send details of configuration changes to our API. AWS charges between $0.20 and $0.29 per million messages, depending on the region the events originate in. An extremely busy account can expected to send in the order of one or two million messages per month, so the expected AWS cost associated is less than $1/month.
Note that Corrected Cloud may suggest enabling AWS services in order to improve your account security - for example, making use of AWS KMS to enable encryption at rest. Use of these services will have an associated cost.
- What does 'procurement friendly' mean?
- We understand that getting approval from your procurement team might not always be as easy as you’d like. We have experience helping customers with everything they need to get approval from their procurement team and will help you at every step of the process.